Join us at Green Steel World and start your electrification journey
The electrification of heating processes is a smart way to reduce CO2 emissions from your steel production, while improving both efficiency and the work environment. At Green Steel World, Kanthal will show you what you can already do today.
Electrifying your furnace has never been easier
As one of the speakers at the Green Steel World Conference, Dilip Chandrasekaran, Kanthal Business Development Manager, will present benefits and advantages of electric heating in steelmaking processes. His presentation will cover:
- How switching from gas heating to electric can effectively make heat treatment processes emissions-free.
- How electric heating can deliver thermal efficiency of over 90 percent.
- Why electric heaters offer effectively maintenance-free operation.
- How electrification can reduce or remove CO2 emissions in a number of steel making processes.
- Why electric heating technology is set to play an important role in the steel industry’s transition to a fossil fuel-free future.
Listen to Dilip Chandrasekaran, Kanthal Business Development Manager, at the Green Steel World Conference, on April 4, at 4-4:30 pm.
Visit our stand and see electric heating come to life
Electric heating is not a new-fangled trend. Kanthal has over 90 years of experience in the field and at Green Steel World you can experience the look and feel of our products inside a furnace. Although we can’t turn the heat on for real, we can assure you that our products meet the temperature requirements for heat treatment of steel.
We also invite you to try your knowledge in our quiz. For every submitted answer we donate 10 euros to WWF. Let’s care about the planet together!
You’ll find us at stand 24/D10 on April 4-5.