Ladle heating systems
The complete range of HeliothalTM ladle heaters delivers energy-efficient solutions for heating and preheating up to ladle temperatures of 2732°F (1500 deg C) and ladle sizes from ID 500 mm to ID 2100 mm (19.69 to 82.68 inches).
Kanthal® ladle dryers and ladle heaters (pre-heaters) are typically used in the production of aluminium and steel. They are available for ladles with inner diameter 500–2100 mm (20–83 in.), and installation is very simple in most
The net efficiency of Kanthal® electrically heated ladle dryers and ladle heaters (pre-heaters) is 70%, compared with only 20% for gas. The design of the system allows the radiation to be more accurately directed towards the target area – a highly efficient heating method.
7 GREAT REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ELECTRIC LADLE HEATING
- More energy efficient. Using electricity for ladle preheating, you can increase your net efficiency as much as 70% compared to 20% for gas depending on the parameters.
- No overheating. Turning to electric preheating, you will benefit from better process control, more even heat distribution and longer service life, which will extend your ladle lifetime.
- Multi-purpose. Innovative design enables the same heater to be used for drying, pre-heating and holding.
- Reduced process times. Kanthal electric ladle preheating systems use an advanced monitoring and control system that optimizes performance and shortens process times.
- Cleaner and safer working environment. Safe and quiet work environment
- Reduced CO2 emissions. Using electricity instead of gas means zero CO, CO2 or NOx emissions
- Complete solutions. You can order electric ladle preheating systems from Kanthal either as entire turn-key solutions or as separate components, including everything from the heating element to the control cabinet and lifting device.
Andere Produkte, die Sie interessieren könnten