The Kanthal® Flow Heater delivers the highest outlet temperature on the market, temperature accuracy within ±1°C and net efficiency of up to 95%. The full range is available with 3.5 kW, 11 kW, 20 kW, 30 kW, 40 kW and now 60 kW. In addition, we offer customized models for individual processes and demands.
With a unique design and robust internal temperature control, the Kanthal® Flow Heater can deliver gas outlet temperatures of up to 1100°C (2012°F), compared with 800°C (1470°F) in conventional air heaters, as well as a temperature accuracy within ±1°C. When it comes to drying and preheating processes, flow heaters can deliver the same performance as gas burners but with increased heat efficiency. They can also reduce the CO2 footprint and eliminate combustion-related pollutants such as NOx and SOx from processes or facilities.
- Highest outlet temperatures (1100°C) due to unique patented design
- Power density comparable with gas burners
- Excellent outlet temperature accuracy (± 1 °C / F)
- Internal thermocouple for secure over temperature protection and controls
- Wide flow rate range: 20 – 200 % of nominal flow rate (or higher with custom Flow Heaters)
- Empower your Flow Heater with well-matched original accessories like control cabinets, blowers and custom tubing and insulation solutions
- Small in feature size
- Pulsating flow can be tolerated by the heater
- Custom designs upon request
Frequently Asked Questions
Andere Produkte, die Sie interessieren könnten